The Kia Niro PHEV is an alternative version of the Kia Niro Self-Charging hybrid, but with a larger-capacity-battery (8.9 kWh vs 1.56 kWh) and a more powerful electric motor (44.5 kW vs 32 kW). With greater capacity and electric power output, Kia claim a pure-electric driving range of 34 miles.
Combined with the efficient 1.6 GDi petrol engine KIA claim a combined cycle fuel economy of 201mpg. Charging a Niro Plug-in Hybrid takes 2hours 15mins using a 3.3 kW AC charger.
Quality backed by the Kia 7 Year Warranty - It almost sounds too good to be true!
Enquire Book a test drive
- 16″ Alloy Wheels
- Front Parking Sensors
- LED Front Fog Lamps
- Aluminium Door Scuff Plates
- 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation
- Telematics System with UVO Connect Services
- Kia Connected Services Featuring TomTom
- Black Leather Upholstery
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charger
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver Power Adjustable Seat & Lumbar Support
Request a call back
We know how valuable time is, so why not have us call you back at a
time that suits you