Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid ‘2’ 1.6 GDi HYBRID
£259 per month / £259 initial payment
The new Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid switches between petrol and electric power, or uses a combination of both. Under the bonnet is 1.6-litre GDi petrol engine, paired with an electric motor to produce 139bhp/265Nm of torque.
The drivetrain also includes a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Regenerative Braking System converts kinetic energy to recharge the battery. So no need to plug in this hybrid SUV. This combination produces a quoted combined cycle fuel economy of 58.9mpg.
Special offer: This is a 3 year contract based on 5,000 miles per year. This is just a guide price and can be amended to suit your needs, we can either increase mileage or desposit to reduce your monthly payments.
Road tax is included for the duration of the contract. Rentals include VAT.Quality backed by the Kia 7 Year Warranty - It almost sounds too good to be true!
Enquire Book a test drive
- – 8″ Touchscreen Display + Radio + DAB
- – Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay**
- – Roof Rails
- – Reversing Camera System
- – Rear Parking Sensors***
- – Smart Cruise Control w/ Stop & Go
- – Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Car/Ped/Cyc) (FCA)
- – Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with Autohold
- – Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- – Towing Pack
Request a call back
We know how valuable time is, so why not have us call you back at a
time that suits you