Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid ‘2’ 1.6 GDi HYBRID
£249 per month / £737 initial payment
The new Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid switches between petrol and electric power, or uses a combination of both. Under the bonnet is 1.6-litre GDi petrol engine, paired with an electric motor to produce 139bhp/265Nm of torque.
The drivetrain also includes a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Regenerative Braking System converts kinetic energy to recharge the battery. So no need to plug in this hybrid SUV. This combination produces a quoted combined cycle fuel economy of 58.9mpg.
Special offer: This is a 3 year contract based on 5,000 miles per year. This is just a guide price and can be amended to suit your needs, we can either increase mileage or desposit to reduce your monthly payments.
Road tax is included for the duration of the contract. Rentals include VAT.Quality backed by the Kia 7 Year Warranty - It almost sounds too good to be true!
Enquire Book a test drive
- 16″ Alloy Wheels
- Front Fog Lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Tail Lights
- Automatic Light Control
- Lane Keep Assist System
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Roof Rails
- Privacy Glass
- Electronic Parking Brake with Autohold
- Electrically Folding Heated Door Mirrors
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- All-round Electric Windows
- Bluetooth with Music Streaming
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Drive Mode Select
- 8″ Touchscreen Display
- Reversing Camera System
- Black Cloth & Leather Upholstery
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- 4.2″ Supervision Cluster with TFT Colour Display
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Request a call back
We know how valuable time is, so why not have us call you back at a
time that suits you